Thursday 17 November 2016

T4 W6 Writing reflection



This week for writing we wrote a recount about the earthquake . W.A.L.T Use punctuation properly

Last night there was an earthquake and I slept right through it. This morning I woke up later than usel and wondered why Mum had the news on I asked
,what has happened, the TV replied with , dangerous earthquake has struck the whole country and kaikoura is blocked off by massive slip, I was shocked then mum said
,did you feel it, I answered with , no I slept right through it , .Mum said , How did you sleep through that ,
, I don’t know , I replied. Mathum said that the dog was sleeping in there room because she was scared of the earthquake. When I got to school everyone was talking about the earthquake. Most of the people at school woke up during the earthquake. After break we had a earthquake Drill and had to line up in our classes and have our names called out to see if we were there. After lunch we went to the library and there was an aftershock so we had to evacuate the building and go out to the field.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.