Friday 19 August 2016

Book week 2016

Golden tickets
This week one of the teachers have been hiding golden tickets all around the school for us to find. There have been golden tickets hidden each day. The prize is a hole bunch of books.I didn't I find a golden ticket .  

Wacky Thursday
On Thursday we had wacky Thursday instead of wacky Wednesday. Lots of people looked really cool and wacky. 
We also had the Olympics. The events I did were weight lifting,Relays,Volleyball and soccer. I won a silver medal.

Book Character Day
Friday was book character day and I dressed up as Asterix the gaul.
Asterix is my favorite book and it's a Graphic novel . I won a book for my costume the book I chose that I won was a Geronimo Stilton the name of the book is The hunt for the secret papyrus.Last year I dressed up as Harry Potter.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job getting your Asterix costume together. We thought you looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.